BronchoStop Cough Syrup 200ml is a traditional herbal medicinal cough syrup, specially formulated to provide relief from itchy, tickly, dry, chesty coughs and catarrh.
Benefits & Features
- Contains natural herbal extracts.
- 100% alcohol free formula.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Suitable for anyone over 12 years.
- Relieves dry & chesty coughs.
Warnings and conditions
- Do not give to children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days
- Read the package leaflet before use.For oral use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light
- Close tightly after use
- After opening, use within 4 weeks
Warning – Do not exceed stated dose
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, complementary therapies or if you have a medical condition. This medicine may not be suitable for you if you have a medical condition or taking any medications such as those listed in the Patient Information Leaflet. Please refer to the Patient Information Leaflet for further warnings, precautions, side effects and instructions for use for this product.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or get worse at any stage
Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and the bottle. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Close tightly after use. After opening, use within 4 weeks.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
This Medicine is sold by Manly online pharmacy at the professional discretion of our Manly pharmacists.
Please note that you must be present to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Manly pharmacist may be required to contact you by email or phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order may be cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.