Collagen Zooki is a high strength, daily marine collagen supplement that has been designed for maximum impact and enjoyment!
Each citrus lime flavour sachet contains 5000mg of marine collagen plus 30mg of Vitamin C and uses advanced “Liposomal absorption” from only natural ingredients.
A “groundbreaking” collagen supplement
- Collagen Zooki is recommended by award-winning Facial Aesthetician Dr Nina Bal as “a groundbreaking collagen drink for whoever is looking to maintain or restore a young looking hydrated skin and healthy body.”
- It supports natural collagen formation in the skin, but also in our muscles, cartilage, bones, gums, teeth, blood vessels and organs.
What makes Collagen Zooki Different?
- Like all of the Zooki range, Collagen Zooki has been uniquely tailored to the nutrient it delivers.
- Zooki use marine collagen, hydrolyse it into individual collagen peptides and then wrap it in Liposomes – all done using 100% natural ingredients.
- The result is an easy-to-take daily sachet that provides advanced support for overall health, wellbeing and beauty from within.
How does Collagen Zooki work?
- Liposomes are tiny bubbles made up from essential phospholipids, the exact same thing that surround our cells!
- Wrapping collagen peptides in phospholipids creates a barrier around the collagen that protects it from the harsh environment of the digestive system. The phospholipids that make up the Liposomes come from non-GMO sunflower oil high in phosphatidylcholine.
Liposomal hydrolysed marine collagen
- Zooki use marine collagen because it’s richer in “Type 1” collagen – the most abundant form of collagen found within the body – compared to bovine or porcine. It is then hydrolysed into individual collagen peptides that are easier for your body to absorb and transport.
- Collagen Zooki is flavoured with natural lime extracts and can be taken straight from the sachet or mixed with water, smoothies, yoghurt, porridge, granola and more.