The Medicare Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter helps you check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body.
This non-invasive device can be used easily to measure your pulse and SP02 (saturation of peripheral oxygen).
That means it can be used to monitor conditions that can have an impact on your blood oxygen levels, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, COVID-19, pneumonia, lung cancer, anaemia and congenital heart defects.
Using the Medicare Pulse Oximeter is a quick and completely painless process which will give you quick and accurate test results within 10 seconds.
• Visualisation of heartbeat
• Pulse rate sound synchronised with heartbeat
• Alarm function (Sp02 <88%, pulse rate <40 or >120)
• One button to start and automatic power off
• Low power consumption
• Rotating display
- 2 AAA batteries included & lanyard