Manly – Ireland’s Men’s Health Pharmacy – takes a pharmacist-led, whole-man approach to men’s health and wellness.
We give you access to professional expertise and advice about the health issues that matter to you, free from the embarrassment or privacy concerns that may be stopping you from visiting your local chemist’s.
Our hand-picked pharmacist team is equipped with expert knowledge, as well as years of experience and training. And each one of us is ready to listen, give advice, and tailor solutions to your specific needs.
Discreet, tailored support for men’s health
From our years of experience gained in Irish community pharmacies, we know that men often feel uncomfortable in a pharmacy setting. And clear, practical and supportive advice about men’s health, care and grooming can often be hard to find. As a result, many men can find themselves buying unsuitable products when they do visit a chemist or order online. Others avoid calling in for advice in the first place.
A 2012 survey by the UK’s National Pharmacy Association found that:
- Men visit their GP four times a year, while women visit six times, on average.
- Men visit a pharmacy four times a year while women rack up 18 visits on overage.
- More men than women admit to having a poor understanding of medicines.
- Men are twice as likely to take a new prescription medicine without reading the patient information leaflet or seeking professional advice.
Most worrying was the review’s finding that nearly nine in ten men are uncomfortable calling on a doctor or pharmacist for advice unless they have a serious problem. Men are less likely to access disease screening or healthy-living programmes like ‘stop smoking’ and weight management schemes too.
Unless men feel more comfortable accessing supports that help them to optimise their health and wellness, they face poorer outcomes, as well as the discomfort and worry that comes from trying to manage without back-up.
A dedicated space for men’s health and wellness
We offer discreet home delivery, specialist advice, and tailored solutions through our subscription packages, online doctor services, online pharmacist consultations and prescription delivery service.
The personal approachable style you want from your pharmacy, combined with the convenience and discretion of online support … that’s the Manly way!
At Manly, you can:
- Request a repeat prescription from an Irish registered GP
- Upload your repeat prescription for delivery to your door
- Request a consultation with an Irish registered GP
- Request a phone call or video consultation with an Irish registered pharmacist
- Access Viagra Connect, the first erectile dysfunction medication available to buy without prescription
- Subscribe to one of our Targeted Solution subscription packages
- Subscribe on your terms to the products that are essential for you
- Sign up to our monthly Manly Health e-Magazine
Taking care of men’s health in Ireland
Manly is proudly owned and operated by Irish pharmacists with a passion for supporting and improving and supporting men’s health and wellness.
To find out more about the Manly approach to men’s health, please feel free to email on email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Manly Team